ADSM-L

Re: PreSchedule Problem

1998-12-04 08:48:15
Subject: Re: PreSchedule Problem
From: Joe Schilling <joe_schilling AT BOMC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 08:48:15 -0500
We ran into the same problem.  Unfortunately the ADSM scheduler will not
wait for the Pre Schedule command to finish before starting the backup.
What we do is in cron shut Oracle down 15 minutes before we start the ADSM
Schedule.  We still put the Post Schedule command in to start Oracle
after the backups are complete.

rigna1 AT JCPENNEY DOT COM on 12/03/98 05:00:34 PM