ADSM-L

Re: howto backup to tape

1998-11-17 14:51:48
Subject: Re: howto backup to tape
From: David Beardsley <DavidBeardsley AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 14:51:48 -0500
That is shocking... I am here and make myself available to answer all
questions about the product...
Nothing gives me the right to go judging what others do but I will answer
any question that I can to help out others in this field

My opinions are my own
David Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment."