ADSM-L

Re: Reclamation

1998-11-16 07:40:00
Subject: Re: Reclamation
From: Gary Harrison <Gary.Harrison AT ARCADIAGROUP.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 12:40:00 +0000
Hi Mohamed,

     You could try turning off  Expiration, which by default will run every
24 hours after the ADSM server is loaded. This will stop any data expiring
automatically.
set the Expiration Interval option to 0.

You can then run EXPIRE INVENTORY manually when you are in a position to
run it. Alternatively you could set up an Admin schedule to run when you
want it to run.

Regards,
Gary Harrison
Arcadia group PLC. UK.