ADSM-L

Re: Reclamation

1998-11-16 08:33:35
Subject: Re: Reclamation
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 08:33:35 -0500
He we had a similiar problem a while back when migration or reclemation ran.
Turned out to be a bad power supply in the NT server. We finally figured it
out when the power supply finally quit. DOH!

Since replacing the power supply we have had no problems. I don't know what
exactly triggered the Dr. Watson error. Does anyone REALLY know what
triggeres them anyway? ;-)

FYI we run Compaq proliant 2500R 's

Good luck
Cris Robinson