ADSM-L

Re: Checkout with ADSM V3.1.2, STK ACSLS and 9740

1998-10-14 10:38:46
Subject: Re: Checkout with ADSM V3.1.2, STK ACSLS and 9740
From: "Susi, Scott T." <Scott.T.Susi AT UNUM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:38:46 -0400
We had a similar problem with our 9710...in PTF2 (3.1.1.1) the
CHECKIN/CHECKOUT/LABEL commands were updated to include "search=bulk" to use
the CAP Slots...you may want to take a look at the README's for this PTF
level (that is where I found the command syntax)...not sure if this applies
to the 9740 also...