ADSM-L

Oracle Connect Agent

1998-10-05 12:12:26
Subject: Oracle Connect Agent
From: Thiha Than <thiha AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 12:12:26 -0400
hi,

I have never used SQL-Backtrack.  If you want to evaluate the ADSM Connect
agent, you can down load it free for 60 days from:
www.ibm.com/storage/software/adsm/addown.htm

In order to use the connect agent, you will have to install Enterprise Backup
Utility for O7.  O8 comes with Recovery Manager(RMAN) which you don't need to
install separately.

regards,
Thiha