ADSM-L

Retrieve of archive with null descriptions

1998-10-05 11:26:08
Subject: Retrieve of archive with null descriptions
From: "Price, Robert R." <pricerr AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 11:26:08 -0400
I have many archive files created with a V2 NT client with null
descriptions.  I have upgraded this client to V3 and have archived more.
When I try to use the GUI to retrieve files, only the files archived with V3
appear in the menu.  The menu lists only the "archive packages" with
non-null descriptions.  How do I access files from the GUI with null
descriptions?
Bob Price

Westinghouse Information Systems
4350 Northern Pike
Monroeville, PA 15146-2886

Email:   pricerr AT westinghouse DOT com
Voice:   (412) 374-3247, (WIN) 284-3247
FAX:     (412) 374-3470, (WIN) 284-3470