ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Agent

1998-09-30 12:01:26
Subject: Re: Exchange Agent
From: Janie Pendergraft <jpenderg AT STJ DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 11:01:26 -0500
Del,
I did select both diamond shaped icons in the tree view and when I do a
refresh or restore it gives me an error message ANC1255E the specified
database objects are not available on the selected aadsm server stj_adsm.
STJ_ADSM is our adsm server name. I can click ok and then click show all
and it shows the information store file it backed up.
I am also getting an error on the line where it has time size etc. the time
is correct and the size is correct and then next it has a line saying
oraganization and it says error-ST the next line says site John's. Our
organiztion is St. John's.
This is a trial copy and we are doing it on a test Exchange server before
we install it on our real Exchange Server if we decide to purchase it. We
already have the purchase approved but we need to get it to work first.
Maybe we didn't install it right. We may have to delete it and try again.
We are new to ADSM and are still learing the ropes. Any help would be
appreciated.

Janie Pendergraft
St. John's Regional Medical Center
Joplin, MO.