ADSM-L

Missed Schedules

1998-09-29 14:27:30
Subject: Missed Schedules
From: David Beardsley <DavidBeardsley AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 14:27:30 -0400
I am running 2 ADSM servers and a total of about 60-70 nodes. I am randomly
getting missed in my status I also randomly get an error that is said to be
hardware with my tape drive. I have talked to the help desk and they seem to
think that the missed are coming from the hardware. Note: I am dumping an
initial copy of all by backups to a 150 Gig hard disk partition. My
incremental backups are not quite that big yet. Does anyone out there have
any ideas what could be the cause of the missed backups. Or be able to give
me new directions to look at to fix this problem.? I am using the .3 client
code and the .3 server code.

Thanks in advance
David Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
(904)783-5809
DavidBeardsley AT Winn-Dixie DOT com <mailto:DavidBeardsley AT Winn-Dixie DOT
com>
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment."