ADSM-L

Re: FW: adsm v3 client on lotus notes server

1998-09-23 10:20:44
Subject: Re: FW: adsm v3 client on lotus notes server
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 09:20:44 -0500
Is Lotus Domino running at the same time you're trying to perform the
install? Between Domino and the install process, Domino is going to win the
lion's share of CPU and memory. If you can stop Domino, the install process
will proceed as normal.

C.L.Cannam
Storage Management
GENAM/St. Louis, MO/USA
ccannam AT genam DOT com

"Gogineni, Sri" <SGogineni AT CAISO DOT COM> on 09/22/98 09:29:27 PM