ADSM-L

adsm v3 client on lotus notes server

1998-09-22 20:27:35
Subject: adsm v3 client on lotus notes server
From: "Gogineni, Sri" <SGogineni AT CAISO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 17:27:35 -0700
Hi ,
      I am facing a peculiar problem while installing ADSM ver 3 client (
Windows NT) software on lotus notes cluster server( Intel)    .  I have done
this process many times over on othr pc's. and servers. But on these lotus
notes cluster servers , It would'nt let me install this simple process of
setup.
I tried removing the machine from the cluster and stopping as many
nonrelevant process as possible. But it just would'nt let me do it.

It gives the message enclosed in the file. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sri

 The configuration is:

Software:

Windows NT Server 4.0 with service pack 3
Lotus Domino 4.6.1

Hardware:

IBM PC 704
512 MB Memory