ADSM-L

ANS1512E

1998-09-16 07:39:21
Subject: ANS1512E
From: Wayne Norris <wjnorris AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 07:39:21 -0400
Hi
          I am running ADSM3 ver 3.1.1.5 on a AIX/RS6000
          Last night I had an AIX to AIX backup fail.
          The server activity log showed only shows start & end sessions with
the same time stamp
          The client had
                   no new errors in the dsmerror.log,
                   but the sched.log had an ANS1512E failed error    Return
code = 1
          Help 1512 -- brings up an ANR1512I
          Can someone tell me what an ANS1512E means

I can give you a six word formula for success
              Think it through - follow through.
TL (444) 254-9611