ADSM-L

Re: ANS1512E

1998-09-16 08:36:59
Subject: Re: ANS1512E
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 07:36:59 -0500
ANS1512E Scheduled event 'event' failed.  Return code = value.
ANS1512E Scheduled event 'event' failed.  Return code = value.

Explanation:  The scheduled event did not complete successfully.

System Action:  Scheduled event failed.

User Response:  Ensure that your environment is set up correctly.  If
the problem continues, see your system administrator to correct the
problem.