ADSM-L

Re: ANS0239E error using Notes Connect Agent

1998-09-15 10:22:56
Subject: Re: ANS0239E error using Notes Connect Agent
From: Vito Btiondo <vito.bitondo AT US.PWCGLOBAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:22:56 -0500
We to also get the same error messages, does anyone have any ideas?

Vito

Date:    Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:36:49 -0400
From:    Jonathan Walkup <JWalkup AT NAS DOT EDU>
Subject: ANS0239E error using Notes Connect Agent

Has anyone else seen this?  While backing up one of our larger mail
servers, we get an API error in log.dsm:

ANS0239E (RC2050) on dsmSendObj, wildcards are not allowed for the objName.

The only databases that generate this error are mail databases, but fixup
doesn't find any problems.  Any ideas?

JOn.

computer.