ADSM-L

DSMADMC with option -OUTFILE and linelength

1998-09-14 08:22:04
Subject: DSMADMC with option -OUTFILE and linelength
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE.CO DOT AT>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 13:22:04 +0100
Hi to all,

Monday morning and another ADSM question.

If I use DSMADMC with the -OUTFILE option the output lines are limited
79 characters. Therefore some messages need more than one line.

09/14/1998 12:50:51  ANR2315I Audit volume process ended for volume
0A04; 11438
                      files inspected, 0 damaged files found and marked
as
                      damaged.

Is it possible to alter the linesize so that all output data is
contained within one line?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
UIS- Informatik Services
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG
MAIL:   thomas.rupp AT illwerke.co DOT at
TEL:    ++43/5574/4991-251
FAX:    ++43/5574/4991-820-8251