ADSM-L

Help! NotesAgent opt file

1998-09-08 04:24:02
Subject: Help! NotesAgent opt file
From: Mohamed Adan <mohamed.adan AT HYDROTEXACO DOT NO>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 10:24:02 +0200
We have just installed Agent for Notes on an NT machine. We also have the
ordinary backup going on the client. The manual says that if we will have
two schedules on the same client (one for the notes agent and the other for
usual backup) then the node names and tcpclient port numbers must be
different.

Could anyone who has set up Notes Agent tell me how I could setup a
different tcpclient port for the Notes agent on both both the server and
the Notes Agent client. Is it a matter of just adding port numbers in the
ADSM Server and Notes agent opt files?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mohamed Adan