ADSM-L

Re: Remote Restores for NT Clients

1998-08-28 06:08:46
Subject: Re: Remote Restores for NT Clients
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT NL>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:08:46 +0200
Hi Phil!
I cannot make it work over here.
Everything works fine if I start the Webshell in a console window.
I have installed the Webshell as a service and it starts O.K. and I can
connect to it, but when I want to load the restore page on my browser it
generates an error in the Webshell window:
The name specified is not recognized as an
internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
This is because the Webshell cannot find the dsmc.exe file. I have tried
to add the ADSM install path to the PATH environment variable, but that
doesn't seem to help either.
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon