ADSM-L

OS/2 Warp 3 client

1998-07-29 12:29:34
Subject: OS/2 Warp 3 client
From: Stuart McIntyre <stuart AT DYADIC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:29:34 +0100
Hi there,

Wow two emails to the list in 20 minutes!!

Running Warp 3 Server, ADSM client v3.1.1.3 to ADSM server on AIX 4.1.5
v3.1.1.3.

Just installed the client, using usual client options file.  Every time I
try to do an incremental, all the directories seem to backup okay, but each
file fails with a access denied error.  I assume that this is an OS/2 error
rather than from the ADSM setup.

Can anyone help??

Stuart

PS. I am sorry I do not have an accurate error message to give you but I do
not have access to the machine right now.