ADSM-L

Re: Netware GUI

1998-06-25 09:03:59
Subject: Re: Netware GUI
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 09:03:59 -0400
I have heard some rumblings from IBM that they are re-vamping the
Netware client. Actually they don't "really" need to revamp the Netware
client they need to change the administrator client so that it has
arcserve like restore capabilities. Essentially all they have to do is
incorporate the V3 client GUI restore functionality into the Admin
GUI so that you can push a restore without being at the client.

I think it would be pretty easy. All the major pieces have been built
already.
If IBM calls me and shows interest I will fall over in my chair.

Good luck everyone!
CR

Cris Robinson
Senior Technical Analyst