ADSM-L

Netware GUI

1998-06-25 04:48:17
Subject: Netware GUI
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:48:17 +0200
Hello,

thanks Anthony for your note about Netware GUI.

We have exactly the same seed as for now, our operators are doing the
restores. Having a GUI interface would decrease errors and be much more user
friendly.

I send another note about long Netware names.

Regards,

René Lambelet - *3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com