ADSM-L

Re: Re[2]: Jump Ball...........

1998-05-12 11:22:29
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Jump Ball...........
From: "Sinclair, Tony" <TJSinclair AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 08:22:29 -0700
James,

Thanks for the response, but could you provide me with more information,
like specific models #'s for control units, drives, and etc....also the
name of your IBM SE, so ours can call and discuss this with him.

We know that we can not share the drives between systems, but the
biggest issue is being able to connecting the control unit so that each
system talks to it's appropriate system, so any additional information
you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Tony