ADSM-L

Re: Storage Volume > 2 GB

1998-04-20 18:30:15
Subject: Re: Storage Volume > 2 GB
From: Gene Mangum <gmangum AT UMICH DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:30:15 -0400
I found out the hard way - through the support center.   It took several
days and talking to a few people to get the answer.   ADSM support always
seems weak compared to other products from IBM.   It seems that many times
when I call with an ADSM question or problem, the people I get don't
really understand how ADSM works.

--
Gene Mangum
Gene Mangum