ADSM-L

Re: AW: EXB210 and ADSM V2 for OS/2 with level 0.14

1998-03-25 00:49:38
Subject: Re: AW: EXB210 and ADSM V2 for OS/2 with level 0.14
From: RussManOG <RussManOG AT AOL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 00:49:38 EST
You need to get the firmware upgrades from exabyte.  Ask them for a code tape.
You need two fixes.  One can be downloaded from their web site (8HE0096 I
think).
You will have to get them to email or send a tape for the other which is the
one that keeps solves the format problem.  This on is 8HE0021 I think.  I know
the 96 and the 21 is correct and they will know about 96 but some exabyte
techs may not know of 21.  Ask for Harry.