ADSM-L

Re: Intro & Win32 client v 3.1.01 under NT won't connect to ADSM -server

1998-03-24 03:49:07
Subject: Re: Intro & Win32 client v 3.1.01 under NT won't connect to ADSM -server
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 19:49:07 +1100
Hi Alex,

You say that you are using the same nodename and password as a Win95
machine. Maybe this is your problem. I am assuming that by this you mean
the nodename line in the dsm.opt file? Try registering a new nodename
for the WinNT system.

We are using quite a mix of V2 clients talking to V3 servers, and V3
clients talking to V2 servers, and other than the expected (some V3
functions not available), things seem to work OK.

Trevor