ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Data Base

1998-03-17 08:32:06
Subject: Re: ADSM Data Base
From: Virginia Hysock <Virginia_L_Hysock AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 08:32:06 -0500
Rick,

     Pardon my ignorance, but is this command issued at the console,
through batch - or what?

                         Thx,

                         Ginny
---------------------- Forwarded by Virginia L Hysock/HI/CSC on 03/17/98
08:32 AM ---------------------------
08:32 AM ---------------------------

"Smith, Richard" <smithrr AT MARITZ DOT COM> on 03/16/98 10:38:57 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Virginia L Hysock/HI/CSC)

Alex,
        Use the DSMSERV RESTORE DB command.