ADSM-L

ADSM Crossplattform restore/retrieve

2015-10-04 18:00:05
Subject: ADSM Crossplattform restore/retrieve
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 3/6/98 3:28AM
This is not a supported platform for cross platform restores.  Your OS/2
platform will only restore files from other Intel based platforms.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    3/6/98 3:28 AM

--- Message Part 1.1: Text Body Part ------------------------------

--- Message Part 1.2: Text Body Part ------------------------------
I tried to retrieve an archived AIX file on an AIX ADSM Node to  an OS/2
I tried to retrieve an archived AIX file on an AIX ADSM Node to  an OS/2
ADSM client.
I granted access to this OS/2 Node but the retrieve operation fails.
Is this crossplattform operation possible ???

   kind regards

 ==> Message part  1.3 is a PCDATA file that has been sent separately.
 ==> Message part  1.3 is a PCDATA file that has been sent separately.

 ==> Document Name: