ADSM-L

Re: Losing schedule event

1998-01-28 06:45:16
Subject: Re: Losing schedule event
From: Campbell Esplin <Campbell AT KINGSLEY.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 13:45:16 +0200
Hi, this is not a V3 problem ...I saw it on AIX ADSM client @ V2.1.07 level
already.

Second to this,  I sit with an EBU/ADSMConnect problem where the event
record for the scheduled EBU backup indicates "failed" for all
backups...eventhough the EBU log shows "Successfull " completion. And this
is not only for EBU but for the Informix DB backup's as well....i.e via
XBSA Interface. This points to ADSM. Any one had a similar problem that
they solved?

Campbell Esplin
Excalibur Business Solutions