ADSM-L

tcp errors

1998-01-27 11:25:57
Subject: tcp errors
From: "Jack S. Vant" <jvant AT BSUMAIL.IDBSU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:25:57 -0700
Suddenly I am getting TCP errors on two ADSM clients, both AIX clients.
One of the clients is running 4.1 with some patches and the other was just
upgraded to 4.2.1.  Here are operative messages:

ANS4017E Session rejected: TCP/IP Connection failure
TcpFlush: Error 32 sending data on Tcp/Ip socket 5.
sessRecvVerb: Error -50 from call to 'readRtn'.

I've doublechecked config files on both machines, and like I said before
this just suddenly happened.  Any ideas regarding how to troubleshoot this
would be appreciated.  I've looked the ANS error up and it isn't too
helpful.

Thanks in advance.