ADSM-L

Re: NT Server Setup and other Questions

1998-01-16 15:10:29
Subject: Re: NT Server Setup and other Questions
From: Daniel Thompson <thompsod AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 14:10:29 -0600
Don,

  I have not experienced the problems you have with setup, but several
others have.  You can either search through the listserv archives, or hope
that someone reports the solution again.  As I recall, the problem was
often traced back to a file being in the machines system directories (a
setup, install or uninstal file that contended with the file of the same
name the ADSM install was attempting to run.)  Another common problem is
that an Anti-Virus program is running during the setup.  Stopping the
anti-virus temporarily will allow the setup to continue.

I hope this helps,
 Dan T.