ADSM-L

FW: Compressed data grew?

2015-10-04 18:03:49
Subject: FW: Compressed data grew?
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 11/26/97 10:06AM
Thanks for the quick reply.  We have the same TCP/IP 3.2.  I periodically see
this type of problem, but it doesn't repeat - that is, if the client starts
over, the backup works.

I must correct a statement I made earlier on a similar problem on another
thread - You may want to check PQ03848 - we put it on, and it is O.K..  We
do, however, still see some of this type of thing, though, although I don't
believe it repeats - the client usually can restart and run successfully.

We did, however, put on more maintenance that is newer, in attempt to fix the
problem.  This made it worse; we were taking about 20 of these a night, and
they were repeatable.  Beware of higher maintenance than PQ03848.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    11/26/97 10:06 AM