ADSM-L

[no subject]

1997-11-18 20:55:54
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:55:54 PST
Subject:SQL Server backup

>We are setting up ADSM/400 and have the need to backup a SQL database.
>I found the the refernces to DATATools SQL Backtrack.  Any experiences
>with this?  How about other products.  I thought I had heard about a
>Seagate product for this also.
>
>Rod Richeson
>AMX Systems, Inc.

Rod, I am happy to report that our ADSMConnect Agent for SQL Server is
officially announced and will be available on Friday, 11/21!!!!  We will
be putting a try/buy version of it on our web site as well (also shooting
for 11/21).

The agent interfaces directly with MS SQL Server backup/restore utilities.
We provide a really neat GUI interface that you'll find has the real
NT look-and feel.  Seagate backup exec is no longer required.
thanks,
Cyndie Behrens (IBM San Jose)