ADSM-L

Re: Launching ADSM from an NT Operator account

1997-10-14 11:28:35
Subject: Re: Launching ADSM from an NT Operator account
From: Bonnie Goins <bgoins AT USS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 11:28:35 -0400
In the documentation, it is stated that ADSM can only be launched by a
member of a domain admin or admin group.  We need to have ADSM launched
from a client by a member of the Operators group.  Is there a particular
user right that we can add to the Operator group, without giving them full
admin rights, that will enable them to launch ADSM?

Any help would be appreciated (although we realize this may not be able to
be done).

Thanks!        Bonnie