ADSM-L

ADSM and Lotus Notes

1997-10-09 15:34:14
Subject: ADSM and Lotus Notes
From: Roger Nadler <Roger_Nadler AT SONYMUSIC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 15:34:14 -0400
I am running ADSM as a service on a Windows NT 4.0. I can issue the
preschedulecmd "C:\notes\nserver.exe -q" and the notes server stops in an
orderly fashion. When I issue the postschedulecmd "c:\notes\nserver.exe".
The server starts up but I can't find it at the server. It doesn't appear
in a task listing. If I try to start the service, it tells me it is already
running, but I can't get access to the console. I can go to a client and
enter into the console mode, and see the server, but it's no where to be
found on the server itself. Anybody got a clue???????