ADSM-L

Re: NOVELL PASSWORD ISSUE'S

1997-08-16 01:23:03
Subject: Re: NOVELL PASSWORD ISSUE'S
From: Keith Medcalf <kmedcalf AT DESSUS DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 01:23:03 -0400
Do you have a NODENAME set in the options file, rather than using the
server name?  On all platforms, overriding the nodename either on the
command line or in the options file disables passwordaccess generate.

In <H0000136056b01d9@MHS>, on 08/15/97 at 09:07 AM,
   Brian Jones <brian.jones AT NY.UBS DOT COM> said:

>      I'm trying to find out how to automatically specify the ADSM
>password on Novell clients. Normally I would use "passwordaccess
>generate" (NT, UNIX) key in the password once and not get prompted again.
>Novell doesn't appear to have this option. The NWPWFILE and NWUSER both
>are local to the Novell client.

Keith Medcalf      (416) 410-5791      http://www.dessus.com/ IBM
OS/2, LAN Server, DB2/2, TCP/IP, DOS, Windows, Windows NT