ADSM-L

CONNECTING ADSM TO PCM

1997-08-01 15:23:21
Subject: CONNECTING ADSM TO PCM
From: Brian Jones <brian.jones AT NY.UBS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 15:23:21 -0400
     Fellow ADSM users and Kelly,

     I'm trying to connect my ADSM server, RS6000/F40 to Digital's Poly
     Center Console Manager (Heaven Forbid). I'm using the RS232 console
     port on the ADSM server to connect to a terminal server and them the
     terminal server connects to PCM. I do get a "Connect to remote
     console" message when I issue the "Connect to Console" but I'm not
     able to hit return and key in any commands. According to Dec this can
     be a misleading message.

     Any ideas? Our we the only site using this configuration...

     Brian Jones
     Union Bank of Switzerland