ADSM-L

one node, different domains

1997-07-31 10:52:50
Subject: one node, different domains
From: Sean D Curran <scurran AT EPSILON DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 10:52:50 -0400
Can this be done:

One node name registered under two different policy domains.

We have the "normal" incremental backups which run nightly, but those
are set to a 1 year retention.
We also want to have the same nodes archive to a 3 year retention pool
once a month or maybe once a qtr.

Now, I know I could change dsm.sys files on the nodes once a month/qtr and let
the
nodes archive to the 3 year pool as a different node name, but that
is ugly.

Is there anything else people are doing to accomplish this type of scenario?

TIA,
Sean

--