ADSM-L

Can I install adsm client software for AIX v3.2 to AIX 4.1?

1997-05-06 12:42:07
Subject: Can I install adsm client software for AIX v3.2 to AIX 4.1?
From: Monte Ambrose <mambrose AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 09:42:07 PDT
Julie,
What is the name of the 4M fileset that you are using and where did you get it?
You should either order a tape from IBM with 4.1 on it or get the image off of
index.storsys.ibm.com in directory /adsm/fixes/v2r1/aix/4.1
Do not use the 3.2 image for 4.1.  That configuration is not supported.
Thank You,  Monte  (ADSM Client Development)