ADSM-L

ADSM NT Server

1997-01-29 11:12:55
Subject: ADSM NT Server
From: Mike Collins <ecollins AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 09:12:55 -0700
Hi Ron,

This is fixed in ptf1 which should be available very soon.
There is a fixtest package available to address this on
index.storsys.ibm.com.  Use an anonymous login and cd to /adsm/temp.
The fixtest package is adsmfmt.exe and adsmfmt.readme.

There is a 2GB per storagepool volume size limit but you can have any
number of them up to the amount of free space you have.  If you format
volumes using the server utilities wizards you should increase the
macro timeout value under the Settings | Preferences menu to its max.
The max timeout limit has been raised in the ptf1 code.

Regards,

Mike Collins
ADSM Development