ADSM-L

Re: IPX with WIN32-Client ?

1997-01-29 11:59:52
Subject: Re: IPX with WIN32-Client ?
From: Barry Fruchtman <bf AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 09:59:52 -0700
 Are you using the Microsoft NetWare client or the
Novell version?
 In either case, it would also be worthwhile to start a trace on
the server prior to starting up the client with the problem.
The following commands on the server will generate a trace to file
ipx.out:
  TRACE ENABLE IPXINFO SESSION
  TRACE BEGIN ipx.out
  run client
  TRACE END
Then send me the contents of the file.  You may end up
having to open a problem report with IBM service.

Barry Fruchtman
ADSM Development