ADSM-L

PROBLEM WITH SQL-BACKTRACK.

1996-11-25 01:15:44
Subject: PROBLEM WITH SQL-BACKTRACK.
From: Mekgwe Brenda Datavia <BrendaM AT TRANSNET.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 08:15:44 +0200
Hi ADSMers!

I have recently installed SQL-Backtrack on the HP-UX10 box.The backups
are running fine except for the recover.
When I test to recover the database,I can restore one but the other one
is not working.
I get this message:

[/obsi/adsm 9559] obsi/adsm:ADSM dsmGetObj or dsmGetData failed,return
code:
[dtsload 9558 ] Terminating program. Please wait.
[dtsload 9558 ] dtsload: Program terminated (signal =1).
[dtsload 9558 ] *** This program has been terminated.
[dtsload 9558 ] *** This program did NOT complete successfully.
*** 1 control file processed
*** highest return code was 1
*** recover completed with errors.

Please if anyone has encountered the same message please help...

Thanks in advance.
Brenda