ADSM-L

Largest File Size

1996-08-20 08:50:32
Subject: Largest File Size
From: Hans Beierle <LO1BE.HBEIER01 AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 08:50:32 -0400
One of the known problems for (all?) ADSM clients is that only files
up to a size of 2 gigabytes-1 are supported.
My question is, how does ADSM deal with such files during backup ?
Will these files be skipped, will a 'Sent Failed' be reported, or is
there any other kind of notification ?

| Hans Beierle                      Internet: hbeier AT eds DOT de      |
| EDS Informationstechnologie       Voice: ++49 6142 803170      |
| und Service (Deutschland) GmbH    FAX:   ++49 6142 803030      |
| Eisenstr. 56 (N15)                                             |
| D-65428 Ruesselsheim                                           |