ADSM-L

[no subject]

1996-07-23 09:33:49
From: Chet Martel <cmartel AT PEACH.FRUIT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 08:33:49 -0500
I don't know what version of AIX you are using but on Vers 4.1 there are two
fields that you need to be
concerned about to reinstall.  One is AUTOMATICALLY install requisite
software?           yes    that should
be changed to no because the requisite software was probably done the first
time and two,                  OVEWRITE same or newer versions?
no                      + change that to yes and that
should do it.