ADSM-L

PASSWORDACCESS and Solaris 2.4

1996-07-23 08:11:00
Subject: PASSWORDACCESS and Solaris 2.4
From: "Jon C. Austin" <TSSJCA AT SYSA.ADM.DUKE DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 08:11:00 EDT
I've got adsm installed in /opt/IBMDSMbas using the package install.

I'm trying to use the PASSWORDACCESS option. However, I never get
a subdirectory and encrypted file created in /etc. On systems that
others have set up around here the encrypted file is
/etc/adsm/<server_name>.

Should I expect /etc/adsm/<server_name> ?
Should I expect /etc/IBMDSMbas/<server_name> ?

Do I have to mkdir /etc/adsm or /etc/IBMDSMbas ?

The docs are less than complete on the underlying mechanics, and no I
don't have any relevant redbooks on it....Assistance is appreciated.

|  Jon Austin                             TSSJCA AT SYSA.ADM.DUKE DOT EDU   |
|  Systems Programmer,                                               |
|  OIT Systems Administration Group                                  |
|  412 North Building, Box 90132                                     |
|  Duke University                           phone   (919)660-7024   |
|  Durham, NC  27708-0132                    fax     (919)660-7029   |
|               Duke University: Birthplace of 'USENET'              |