ADSM-L

RESULT (return) code 4 Query Event, anybody?

1996-07-22 05:30:43
Subject: RESULT (return) code 4 Query Event, anybody?
From: Mark Springer <mspringer AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 05:30:43 -0400
Hello everybody,

Where can I find the descriptions of the RESULT-field (=return code from the
client that identifies whether the schedules has executed succesfully)
when I do a Query Event <dom-name> <sched-name> f=d ? Or even better:
can somebody tell me what RESULT code 4 means? In the dsmsched.log it gives
also:

>ANS4847E Scheduled event 'DAILY_OCTOPUS1' failed.  Return code = 4.

The misc user guides all refer to the 'appropriate user's guide' but
I can't seam to find this guide. Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

Mark
Mark Springer          -        mspringer AT sara DOT nl
SARA - Academic Computing Services Amsterdam
Home-page SARA: http://www.sara.nl/
Postal address: Postbus 94613, 1090 GP  Amsterdam
Telephone: +31 20 - 592 3010
Telefax:   +31 20 - 668 3167