ADSM-L

Lotus notes agent

1996-07-17 12:29:41
Subject: Lotus notes agent
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 12:29:41 EDT
You must be on lotus notes 4.1 to get the adsm agent support.  A fix was
required to lotus notes that was only put in the 4.1 level.  Also, you
need the 4.1 level of the ADSM agent:

     The level of ADSM Notes Agent that supports Notes 4.1 is now
available on the anonymous ftp server (index server). The support is
packaged in PTF 4 for OS/2. The PTF number is IP20801. The customer
should pick up the entire OS/2 client package from the directory. As
usual, the directory is /adsm/fixes/v2r1/os2/english for the English
version of the OS/2 client. Each of the different OS/2 directories (for
different languages) also contains the Notes Agent image file.

The redbook on the lotus notes agent has a lot of details on the support
including scheduling using ADSM or the notes address book.  I'd really
like you to have it because I think it will help you properly implement
the support.  The book covers note 3 support, but the only major difference
is where the adsm options on the notes workplace gui are located.

If you send me your mailing address to my e-mail: cbehrens AT vnet.ibm DOT com
I will mail you the redbook.
Thanks,
Cyndie Behrens
IBM - ITSO San Jose