ADSM-L

Re: Warning for MVS servers

1996-07-11 18:20:33
Subject: Re: Warning for MVS servers
From: Kelly Root <kroot1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 17:20:33 -0500
We have not run into this problem as yet so I stopped ADSM (HALT) and
changed the options file. I added lines for both TXNGROUPMAX AND
MOVEBATCHSIZE giving both the value of 100. When I restarted ADSM
TXNGROUPMAX was changed, but I do not see MOVEBATCHSIZE.
I looked in the book 'Installing the Server and Administrative Client' and did
not see MOVEBATCHSIZE. Is this a new option? What book was this
documented in? I'm wondering if there are other options that I do not know
about. My ADSM server is ADSM v. 2.1.3 on MVS.