ADSM-L

Re: Netware v3.11 - can't connect to target

1996-04-03 10:17:09
Subject: Re: Netware v3.11 - can't connect to target
From: Joe Morris <morris AT UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 10:17:09 -0500
On Wed, 3 Apr 1996, Barry Fruchtman wrote:

>  Whether the backup is for local or remote servers, the
> TSA (TSA311?) must be loaded for ADSM to access NetWare
> file systems.  The latest TSAs are shipped with ADSM
> maintenance.

That was it!  I guess I need to add that to my autoexec.ncf.  The
instructions I said did not mention about loading tsa.nlm for local
backups.  I had tried the tsa.nlm trying to figure it out eralier, but
obviously that is incompatible.  Thanks!
Joe Morris - morris AT unc DOT edu - http://sunsite.unc.edu/morris
OIT/Computing Systems, Development