ADSM-L

FW: Problems with PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE option

1996-03-12 08:10:00
Subject: FW: Problems with PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE option
From: "PITTSON, TIMOTHY" <PITTSON1 AT BWMAIL1.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 08:10:00 EST
I think after changing passwordaccess to generate, you need to go into ADSM
interactively (DSMC... then issue a command which forces it to login to the
server i.e. Q FILESPACE) ...  it will prompt you for the password once...
after that it should work fine.

Tim Pittson
pittson1 AT bwmail1.hcc DOT com