ADSM-L

Re: ADSM questions

1996-01-22 01:10:23
Subject: Re: ADSM questions
From: Barry Fruchtman <bf AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 23:10:23 -0700
 Servers are also available for:
  MVS, VSE, AS/400, HP-UX, Sun Solaris 2.4.
An NT server has been shown at Comdex, but no NT server
product has been announced.
  The windows client can use the winsock-compatible products
that have been tested (see the specs)
  Product requirements are avilable in the Licensed Programming
Specification, some of which can be gleaned from the announcement
letters as well.