ADSM-L

exec to merge detail node info with nodeid

1996-01-17 17:46:51
Subject: exec to merge detail node info with nodeid
From: Susan McClure <smcclure AT IS.RICE DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 16:46:51 -0600
I run ADSM/VM.  Unfortunately, as we have added users we have not always
filled in all the contact info or kept it up to date.  Now I have >200 clients.

I would like to do a "query node" and get the list of all nodes, and then
do a "q node nodename f=d" and pick up the contact info for each node.

Does anyone already have an exec or script or whatever that does such a thing
??
I would appreciate a copy if you can.

Also- does anyone have anything that would take it a step further- do a
"q filespace nodename" and pick up the 'capacity' field to see how many bytes
of data we manage for a particular user.

Thanks.
Susie McClure
RICE University